ALLOW 24HRS/48 HRS FOR PREPARATION
Alkaline Water, Rose Water, Hibiscus, Red Clover, Sea Moss, Lime, Peppermint, Rosemary, Monk Fruit, Lime, Turmeric and Ginger
Gluten Free, Vegan and Organic
* Organic Rose Water (Rosa Damascena) the queen of plants can act on Healing, anti-infectious and nourishing for the skin: wrinkles, eczema, rosacea, inflammations, wounds; and is aphrodisiac
* Hibiscus () Refreshing , diuretic can act on lower blood Pressure, cholesterol, obesity
* Sea Moss Algae very rich in minerals and antioxidants. It contains 92 of the 102 minerals found in the human body, which is one of its biggest benefits. Important nutrients like bromine, iodine, beta carotene, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, zinc, pectin, vitamins B and C are present.The lesser known trace elements are also found in algae: antimony, cerium, chromium, cobalt, silicon, strontium, vanadium, etc. In addition algae provide more amino acids, the basic compounds of proteins, than legumes (peas); they contain 8 essential amino acids, including tryptophan, good for the spirit. Algae are extremely rich in micronutrients which allow us to cover our daily needs. The mineral salts they contain are very well absorbed by the body.
* Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Act on the respiratory tract, digestion, skin, pain. Analgesic, diuretic, antispasmodic, Choleretic (promotes bile secretion), Eupeptic (promotes digestion)
* Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Act on digestion, blood circulation, fatigue, skin, hair, rheumatism, skin. It is eupeptic, diuretic and anti-inflammatory. * Lime Alkaline, digestive and cleansing properties
* Turmeric (Superfood) It stimulates the gallbladder. It has anti-inflammatory properties. Antioxidant.
* Ginger It stimulates the stomach and fights against nausea and vomiting.