ALLOW 48 HRS FOR PREP BEFORE PICK UP or DELIVERY
Pack of 6 individual 8oz bottles
Carrots, Beets, Celery, Cucumber, Green Apple, Kale, SeaMoss, Aloe Vera, Lime, Turmeric, ginger and psyllium husk
* Carrot juice. It can be consumed all year round. It helps the body to regain a certain harmony and facilitates digestion.Carrot juice is rich in vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K, in magnesium, iron and the alkaline elements, namely sodium and potassium. It helps to consolidate and maintain teeth. It has anti-infectious properties and activates the adrenal glands and vitality.
* Red beet juice It facilitates the elimination of uric acid, rebalances the exchanges in oxygen and blood, helps regenerate red blood cells. For women, it alleviates premenstrual and menopausal symptoms.
* Cucumber juice Cucumber juice is a natural diuretic. It fights against rheumatism if it is associated with beet juice. It regulates blood pressure thanks to its content of potassium, helps limit hair loss and hardens nails. Associated with carrot it prevents or reduces skin conditions.
* Apple, Alkaline source of calcium, rich in prebiotic + probiotic* * Boost the immune system : 80% of our immune system is located in the villi of the intestine. It’s important to work on the intestinal flora with the help of probiotics, and to promote food rich in prebiotics
* Lime Alkaline, digestive and cleansing properties
* Turmeric (Superfood) It stimulates the gallbladder. It has anti-inflammatory properties, anti-cancer and limit the onset of Alzheimer's disease. Antioxidant. Fresh root) Wrestle against the inflammations Soothe the pains menstrual and digestive. Fight cancer
* Ginger It stimulates the stomach and fights against nausea and vomiting.
* SeaMoss Algae very rich in minerals and antioxidants. It contains 92 of the 102 minerals found in the human body, which is one of its biggest benefits. Important nutrients like bromine, iodine, beta carotene, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, zinc, pectin, vitamins B and C are present.The lesser known trace elements are also found in algae: antimony, cerium, chromium, cobalt, silicon, strontium, vanadium, etc. In addition algae provide more amino acids, the basic compounds of proteins, than legumes (peas); they contain 8 essential amino acids, including tryptophan, good for the spirit. Algae are extremely rich in micronutrients which allow us to cover our daily needs. The mineral salts they contain are very well absorbed by the body.
Vegetable juices are a habit to take in the morning before breakfast, especially snacks, before meals and in the quantities you want. They can be flavored with spices and aromatics, such as ginger or turmeric. Fruit juices, on the other hand, because of their sugar content, should be consumed with moderation. To find the juices that are right for you, listen to your body. Strange noises in the stomach or a big change in transit means that the juice does not suit you. In the same way for the quantities, respect those that your body can take.